1. When you arrive at the Facility, you will need to call the front desk (number will be posted) so you can be let in.
2. Before you are let into the building your temperature will be taken by a non-touch forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be denied entry to the facility.
3. You will also be required to answer a short questionnaire about your health and travel.
4. You must use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the building as you come in, this will be monitored by the front desk receptionist.
5. Must wear mask while in the facility but not when you are in the pool.
6. Must have an appointment to use the pool.
7. We are allowing one lap swimmer per lane or 2 swimmers per lane for open activities.
8. Locker Rooms will be closed.
9. The two family changing rooms will be open for bathroom use only. You must wear foot covering when using the bathroom.
10. No changing or showering at the facility. Please come in ready to get in the pool and ready to leave immediately after you get out.
11. Areas that will be closed: Bleachers, Sauna, Diving Blocks, Ladders, Use of any Equipment(may bring your own), benches except the two closes to the locker rooms.
12. Please follow social distancing guidelines, staying at least 6 feet apart, do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands, hugging or giving a high five, avoid touching your face, avoid sharing food, drinks, or towels, wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after leaving the pool.