1. When you arrive at the Facility, you will need to call the front desk (number will be posted) so you can be let in.
2. Before you are let into the building your temperature will be taken by a non-touch forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be denied entry to the facility.
3. You will also be required to answer a short questionnaire about your health and travel.
4. You must use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the building as you come in, this will be monitored by the front desk receptionist.
5. Must wear mask while in the facility but not when you are in the pool.
6. Must have an appointment to use the pool.
7. We are allowing one lap swimmer per lane or 2 swimmers per lane for open activities.
8. Locker Rooms will be closed.
9. The two family changing rooms will be open for bathroom use only. You must wear foot covering when using the bathroom.
10. No changing or showering at the facility. Please come in ready to get in the pool and ready to leave immediately after you get out.
11. Areas that will be closed: Bleachers, Sauna, Diving Blocks, Ladders, Use of any Equipment(may bring your own), benches except the two closes to the locker rooms.
12. Please follow social distancing guidelines, staying at least 6 feet apart, do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands, hugging or giving a high five, avoid touching your face, avoid sharing food, drinks, or towels, wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after leaving the pool.
6/29/2020 - Starting July 2 we will be offering One on One training! A Professional Certified Personal Trainer meets with you for 60-minute sessions. We will provide you with detailed attention and cutting edge sports medicine research information. One on one training is offered to full members only.
1 Session – $25.00
3 Session – $70.00
5 Session – $100.00
10 Session – $170.00
Must be 12 years or older. A medical release form must be signed by a doctor before your first appointment. For more information, please click here to view our Training Offerings on the Personal Services page.
6/25/2020 - Many new updates and renovations have taken place during the facility closure. We had a company come in and blow out all the old grout and fix the missing tiles and re-grouted the whole pool. In addition, we have put up new flags in the pool area. Everything has been sanitized and can’t wait to have everyone back!
6/8/20202 - New gym equipment has arrived! We have purchased 8 new pieces of equipment. This includes 2 True Treadmills, 2 Octane Ellipticals, a True Recumbent Bike, a Jacobs Ladder and 2 Hoist Dual Pulley Functional Trainers.
Links for equipment:
Holly City Family Center | 8 East Mulberry Street | Millville, NJ 08332 | Phone: 856-293-0609
Holly City Family Center. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Hosting by: Business Automation Services, Inc (BAS)