We are happy to welcome you back to the facility.
New Hours of Operation for the Cardio and Weight Rooms:
New Hours of Operation for the Pool:
Hours may change due to new regulations by the state or demand.
All Land Fitness Classes are currently active.
Aquatic Classes, Swim Lessons, and Child Watch are available.
Memberships have been reinstated as of April 1st.
New Rules and Regulations for the Facility:
1. When you arrive your temperature will be taken by a non-touch forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be denied entry to the facility.
2. You will also be required to answer a short questionnaire about your health and travel.
3. You must wear a mask at ALL times while in the facility, including while working out on ALL the equipment. A mask must also be worn at ALL times on Pool Deck unless you are in the water.
4. If you are found to be working out without your mask on, you will be asked to put it back on and if we see you without the mask on a second time you will be asked to leave.
5. You must have an appointment to use the pool. Appointments are available in one-hour time frames.
6. Please follow social distancing guidelines, staying at least 6 feet apart, markings and signs have been placed throughout the facility, do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands, hugging or giving a high five, avoid touching your face, avoid sharing food, drinks, or towels, wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer while in and after leaving the facility.
7. Up Stairs Locker Rooms are open for bathroom and shower use, must wear mask at ALL times.
8. Water Fountains are not allowed to be used.
1. We are allowing one lap swimmer per lane or 2 swimmers per lane for open activities.
2. Areas that will be closed: Bleachers, Sauna, Diving Blocks, Ladders, use of any Equipment (you may bring your own), benches except the two closest to the locker rooms.
Cardio Room Rules
1. You must stay 6ft from all other members.
2. You must keep your mask on while using the equipment.
3. All machines will have their own spray bottle and paper towels. Wipe the machine down before you use it and after you use it.
Weight Room Rules
1. You must stay 6ft apart from all other members.
2. You must always wear your mask.
3. You will be given a sanitization spray bottle and paper towels so you can wipe down any equipment you use while you are in the weight area. When you are done you will put it in a box marked for used spray bottles.
For an Appointment call 856-293-0609 Ext. 0.
6/25/2020 - Many new updates and renovations have taken place during the facility closure. We had a company come in and blow out all the old grout and fix the missing tiles and re-grouted the whole pool. In addition, we have put up new flags in the pool area. Everything has been sanitized and can’t wait to have everyone back!
6/8/2020 - New gym equipment has arrived! We have purchased 8 new pieces of equipment. This includes 2 True Treadmills, 2 Octane Ellipticals, a True Recumbent Bike, a Jacobs Ladder and 2 Hoist Dual Pulley Functional Trainers.
Links for equipment: