We are happy to welcome you back to the facility. Governor Murphy has announced that Gyms are allowed to open on September 1st at 6am at 25% of maximum capacity.
We are now accepting appointments for all areas of the facility. They will be in one-hour increments. If you are late to your appointment you will only be allowed to stay to the end of you allotted time.
New Hours of Operation for the Cardio and Weight Rooms:
New Hours of Operation for the Pool:
Saturday and Sunday: Closed at this time.
Hours may change due to new regulations by the state or demand.
All Land Fitness Classes, Aquatic Classes, Swim Lessons, Sauna, Tanning Beds, and Child watch will continue to stay closed. Hopefully soon we can restart all of these programs.
Memberships will not be reinstated until you start to use the facility, or we are able to open back up again at full capacity.
New Rules and Regulations for the Facility:
1. When you arrive at the Facility, you will need to call the front desk (number will be posted) so you can be let in.
2. Before you are let into the building your temperature will be taken by a non-touch forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be denied entry to the facility.
3. You will also be required to answer a short questionnaire about your health and travel.
4. You must use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the building as you come in, this will be monitored by the front desk receptionist.
5. You must wear a mask at ALL times while in the facility, including while working out on ALL the equipment. A mask must also be worn at ALL times on Pool Deck unless you are in the water.
6. If you are found to be working out without your mask on, you will be asked to put it back on and if we see you without the mask on a second time you will be asked to leave.
7. You must have an appointment to use the pool, cardio room or weight room. Appointments are available in one-hour time frames.
8. Please follow social distancing guidelines, staying at least 6 feet apart, markings and signs have been placed throughout the facility, do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands, hugging or giving a high five, avoid touching your face, avoid sharing food, drinks, or towels, wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer while in and after leaving the facility.
9. Locker Rooms will be closed.
10. The two family changing rooms will be open for bathroom use only. You must wear foot coverings when using the bathroom.
11. No changing or showering at the facility. Please come in ready to work out or get in the pool and ready to leave immediately after you are done.
12. Water Fountains are not allowed to be used.
1. We are allowing one lap swimmer per lane or 2 swimmers per lane for open activities.
2. Areas that will be closed: Bleachers, Sauna, Diving Blocks, Ladders, use of any Equipment (you may bring your own), benches except the two closest to the locker rooms.
Cardio Room Rules
1. Appointments must be made for the piece of cardio equipment that you will be using.
Available equipment: 4 Treadmills, 1 Jacob Ladder, 2 Ellipticals, 1 Upright Bike, 1 Recumbent Bike and 1 person on the Hydraulic Machines. One-hour times frames will be allowed.
2. You must stay 6ft from all other members.
3. You must keep your mask on while using the equipment.
4. All machines will have their own spray bottle and paper towels. Wipe the machine down before you use it and after you use it.
Weight Room Rules
1. Appointments must be made for the weight area. We will be allowing 6 members in the weight area for an hour at a time.
2. You must stay 6ft apart from all other members.
3. You must always wear your mask.
4. You will be given a sanitization spray bottle and paper towels so you can wipe down any equipment you use while you are in the weight area. When you are done you will put it in a box marked for used spray bottles.
For an Appointment call 856-293-0609 Ext. 0.
6/29/2020 - Starting July 2 we will be offering One on One training! A Professional Certified Personal Trainer meets with you for 60-minute sessions. We will provide you with detailed attention and cutting edge sports medicine research information. One on one training is offered to full members only.
1 Session – $25.00
3 Session – $70.00
5 Session – $100.00
10 Session – $170.00
Must be 12 years or older. A medical release form must be signed by a doctor before your first appointment. For more information, please click here to view our Training Offerings on the Personal Services page.
6/25/2020 - Many new updates and renovations have taken place during the facility closure. We had a company come in and blow out all the old grout and fix the missing tiles and re-grouted the whole pool. In addition, we have put up new flags in the pool area. Everything has been sanitized and can’t wait to have everyone back!
6/8/20202 - New gym equipment has arrived! We have purchased 8 new pieces of equipment. This includes 2 True Treadmills, 2 Octane Ellipticals, a True Recumbent Bike, a Jacobs Ladder and 2 Hoist Dual Pulley Functional Trainers.
Links for equipment: